The Power of Tarot
Science + Art = Magic
Tarot card readings can relieve stress, inspire fresh perspectives, and suggest new avenues of opportunity. If you want to use Tarot to promote self-discovery, deep knowing, and positive transformation for yourself and others, this training course was designed for you by a PhD sociologist with more than 30 years tarot experience.
The tarot deck is an unbound picture book you can shuffle and deal into infinite combinations of visual cues to spark metaphorical storytelling that leads to personal insight.
The magic happens when you:
- Get into the flow.
- Unlock your intuition.
- Develop your natural ability to receive inner guidance.
As you learn to make sense of tarot symbols and imagery you develop a beautiful, myth-making practice of empowering yourself and others to create desired outcomes.
Are you ready to claim, wield, and share your personal power?
Tarot is a unique practice for liberating your spiritual authority. Not just "love and light" or upper-chakra-style ascension. But also the dark, mud, blood, roots, and shadow of descension and embodied immanence. So that you can come into your true power to affect inner and outer worlds.
Because power isn’t something you have, it’s something you DO.
Tarot with Dr. Rose is a light-hearted exploration into the science, art, and magic of tarot card reading that will help you strengthen your intuition and read the cards with confidence. Many esoteric traditions reinforce a serious and even rigid view of tarot cards and tarot readings. This course is unique in emphasizing the centrality of play, our primary learning language.
This playful course will help you:
- Discover behavioral science explanations for how tarot cards work.
- Make art that transports you into the secret meanings of tarot imagery.
- Delight in the fun and surprising ways Tarot comes to life as you play with the cards.
- Use tarot cards like a magical portal to travel beyond everyday life.
As you play and create with tarot cards, you will develop your own personal relationship as well as gain practical tools and techniques to:
- Read every tarot card and use any spread without looking things up in a book.
- Understand card placements and layouts well enough to create your own.
- Work with all kinds of questions and know exactly what to do in any reading situation.
- Empower others to get out of their comfort zone and move forward in life.
- Feel good about charging and earning the real value of your tarot readings.